Managing Effectively for Postdoctoral Fellows
Postdocs! Prepare yourself for your future!
Learn to Manage Effectively with a Certificate Designed Specifically for Postdoctoral Fellows from the Anderson School of Management
- Leadership Style and Skills
- Managing & Participating in Work Team
- Managing and Resolving Conflict
- Time Management, Delegation & Life Planning
- Performance Appraisals and Motivation
- Employment Law
Course Dates and Times
Time Commitment: 3 full Fridays every other weekend starting June/July. Dates are Thursdays August 8, 15 and 22, 2013 from 9AM to 4PM.
Cost: $695 for complete course, including all required materials
Benefit: Information and training in being a successful manager. Great addition to your CV!
This Certificate is made available and sponsored, in part, by the ASERT Program.