Customized Predictive Analysis Service
More and more organizations are recognizing the fact that a better understanding of data can help create new opportunities, streamline management decisions, and improve organizational performance. However, many organizational decision makers feel like they are drowning in their data.
These organizations may lack the proper tools to extract actionable information from an overwhelming sea of data, and may have trouble structuring their analysis on a limited budget. But, despite the seemingly monumental task of wading through that data, its practical application is invaluable.
For example, you may know that you have the potential to lose 22% of your customers in the next year, but if you know which customers and why, you will be able to be able to take preventive action. Similarly, if you understand your customer's buying cycles, you will be better equipped to meet their needs, and increase your revenue.
Anderson's Predictive Analytics service offers advanced, customizable, analytic solutions that will help you make accurate predictions and optimize your executive decisions, so that your organization can move from an instinctive and reactive orientation to predict and act capabilities.
CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION! (505) 277-2525
How You Will Benefit
- Increase Your Capacity to Respond - Learn which signs indicate a customer’s likelihood to accept or reject your service or product
- Determine the Best Product/Service - discover which products or services are most likely to appeal to your customers or clients
- Reduce Attrition - discover which customer behavior patterns indicate a likelihood to leave your organization
We Specialize In
- Healthcare organizations
- Small and medium businesses
- Educational institutions
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
- Financial service organizations
- Start up businesses
- Law firms
- Applied statistical analysis and consulting
- Expert witness analysis
- Validation of accounting estimates
- Sales and customer retention
- Precise high cost/benefit analysis
- Compliance with ACA evaluation
Our Clients Have Included
- Memorial Medical Center
- Waste Management, Inc.
- US Forest Service
- Chickasaw Nation Industries
- AES Corporation
- Gallup-McKinley Chamber of Commerce
- UNM Health Services Center
- UNM Center for Development and Disability
- Enchantment Organics